Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fiesta Chicken Tacos (Crock pot Style)

I know most of you have kids starting back to school, and the dinner rush in the evening has begun again. I love crock pot meals during the school year, to speed up the evening process. I feel like we run in the door, rush through dinner, baths, packing lunches, bedtime, and it all starts over again. My mom passed on this delicious recipe she heard on the evening news. They had named it Baseball Chicken. All you have to do is throw the ingredients in your crock pot in the morning, and return to a delicious smelling home, with dinner minutes from ready to serve. It was an instant winner.

 
Ingredients:
 
4 chicken breasts
2 cans Rotel
1 package taco seasoning
1 stick butter
 
Directions:
 
1. Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour taco seasoning and 2 cans of Rotel to cover.
 
2. Place stick of butter on top.
 
3. Cook on high for 4 hours.
 
4. Remove chicken breasts and shred or cut into pieces. Return to crock pot on warm.
 
5. Serve with slotted spoon to drain juices. Combine in tacos with your favorite ingredients.
 
6. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...