With Valentine's Day around the corner, these sweet little felt heart tea bags would be perfect to make for your little girl. I am always trying to find an easy do it yourself gift for Valentine's day for my children that does not involve only candy and sweets. It cost only $2 to make these little pretend tea bags.
White, pink and red felt
Embroidery thread (red and pink)
Red and pink ribbon
1. Cut your tea bags out of white felt. You will need a front and back.
2. Embroider your heart on the front of the tea bag. I used a chain stitch.
3. Cut your ribbon about 3 1/2"
4. Layer the back of the tea bag, a tuft of stuffing, the edge of the ribbon, and then top with your embroidered heart tea bag front.
5. Sew around the edge of the tea bag.
6. Cut two small triangles of felt and attach to the other end of the ribbon.
7. Play hours of pretend tea party with your little one for Valentine's Day!
What fun Valentine gifts/crafts do you have planned?