Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fireman Birthday Party Idea Week

Sound the alarm! My oldest son is turning 3! We are planning his party around the fireman theme because he is "obsessed." He can often be found around the house wearing a fireman helmet, jacket, and carrying a mini fire extinguisher or a hose.




We started out as the above picture for his party invitations and I bought a design off of ebay for the rest of the invite. I used http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Prints-Baby-Shop



The invitations with the fireman picture above turned out adorable. My favorite part is little prints sends you the designed invitation for around $15 and you may print them anywhere you like. (This really helped when we had to send a whopping 30 plus invites out. Our family is huge!!!) I received great customer service and they promise a 12-24 turnaround.

Stay tuned. I will be posting our party ideas, decorations, and games all week!




1 comment:

  1. I would love to get the template for the matchstick books. Please email them to stefni3292@sbcglobal.net Thanks!---Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...