Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What's For Dinner?!?

Do you ever realize in the middle of the day you have no idea what to cook for dinner? I do...almost every day. I have been trying to make my blog a little more user friendly. I realize we are in a Pinterest obsessed Internet era right now, where we love pictures. (myself included). Check out my new tab at the top of the page titled recipes. It is a picture summary of all the recipes on my blog. Just click on the recipe title below the picture, to be transported to ingredients and directions for your next dinner.


Please let me know what you think? I am debating reorganizing more of my blog this way. I would love your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...