Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Superman Child Photo Shoot as a Gift for Dad

My husband's birthday is in a few weeks and I am at a total loss for a good present. Honestly, there is not much I can buy him that would fit in our camper right now or for the next few months. Lol! My youngest is obsessed with super heroes right now and he spied a picture on the Internet of a little boy dressed up as Clark Kent. He wanted to make his own costume. I thought a Superman photo shoot was the perfect solution. Plus it only took ten minutes.
 

 
Supplies:
3 D glasses from the movie theatre with the lenses popped out
Superman shirt
Button down shirt
Tie


 
Now to decide which picture is my favorite. What do you think? I am going to make a card for my husband's birthday that says something like...
 
Thanks Dad for always being my Superman!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...