Thursday, March 24, 2011

Make Train Birthday Party Favors

I looked at four party stores before I determined there were not many options out there for train party favors. I ran into a few train whistles and tons of Thomas the Train but they were not exactly what I had in mind. I eventually came up with this idea...


I bought these yellow mini frisbees at Party City for 10 cents each. What a steal! I used a black sharpie to draw on them and create a railroad sign.



You don't have to be a perfectionist on these. Mine definitely are not perfect but I was very pleased how they turned out.

2 comments:

  1. These are so clever, I just love them!! I blogged about them today at http://www.chickabug.com/blog/2011/09/train-party-ideas.html

    Thank you for the inspiration!

    Heather : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!Fischer's party is going to be awesome, because you are so cleaver! I will be telling all of my friends about your page!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...