Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Personalized Owl Valentine Kitchen Towel

Oooh, this project was so much fun. I had our neighbor girl over to make her mom this Valentine's Day present. I think it is especially fun to make a DIY craft for Valentine's Day. Kids just really enjoy having something special to wrap up for their parents.
 
I looked up some online instructions on how to draw an owl, and then taught the kiddos how to draw step by step. They were 4-6 years old and did an excellent job. I found the heart kitchen towels at the dollar store so this project literally cost me $1.
 
 
 
The kids wrote in their own handwriting...Owl always love you!
You can see a full tutorial here. (We made Christmas towels in the past)
 
 
You might just have time to whip one of these up in time for Valentine's Day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. The towel can be personalized with a name or initials, adding a special and unique touch. Whether used for drying dishes or wiping up spills, this owl-themed kitchen towel adds a charming and personalized touch to any kitchen. It makes for a thoughtful gift for loved ones, friends, or study abroad consultants who may appreciate a personalized and useful item for their kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...