Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Week Door Decor

We are always looking for fun ideas to celebrate our wonderful teachers at school. With teacher appreciation week around the corner, here are two fun ideas we have done in the past to decorate their classroom doors. They can be used to either celebrate a teacher's birthday or just to let them know they are special.


This door was Mrs. Amend takes the cake! I wrote Because... at the top of each balloon and the children all filled it out.


This is a great idea to show your teacher they are One in a Minion! I googled minion image heart to print these out. I wrote Because... at the top again. Each child filled out why she was one in a minion.

Don't forget to celebrate the special teachers in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...