Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Googly Eye Books

March 2nd is Read Across America Day. I love that we have a day to celebrate reading. I am sure all of you have seen the adorable googly eye books. My kids love them. The bigger the eyes the better! They come with quite the pretty price tag too. One of our favorites is...


Googlies Funny Farm
I decided there was no reason we could not make some of our own. I went to the dollar store and found several cute books I could use. We took out some googly eyes and glued them on with craft glue and...




Sometimes it is fun to put larger eyes then you would expect because it just makes the characters or animals look even sillier. Please be careful with young children that the eyes do not detach because they could easily be a choking hazard.

abc button 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...