Monday, March 7, 2011

Mischievous Visiting Leprechaun

With St. Patrick's Day quickly approaching I decided we needed to get in the spirit. Amazingly, a little leprechaun came to visit us while we were asleep last night.



While we were asleep that mischievous little leprechaun turned picture frames upside down in our house and left a trail of gold coins leading up the stairs. My three year old, Cade, came upstairs the next morning with a handful of coins and I explained to him that a sneaky little leprechaun must have come to visit because St. Patrick's Day is quickly approaching. I wonder what kind of trouble he will cause tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...