Friday, August 31, 2012

Mommy...Which Foot?

I realized I have crippled my poor child by helping him too much. First child syndrome I would assume. He still does not know which foot to put his shoes. (However, he is so independent in everything else) This is mainly due to the fact that when I get him and his brother dressed at 6am to go to work...I am always running late and in a hurry. Rather then fight his frustrations, I put on his shoes and socks for him. This week I vowed to stop doing that. Now I hear.."Mommy, which foot does this shoe go on?" I tried to tell him the toes need to look like they are kissing, but he said YUCK! Where is my girl when I need her? Lol. (I only have two boys)
 
 
Superman to the rescue to solve all of my problems. Every mommy needs a good super hero on her side.

 
I took this sticker that we got from the doctor's office. Somehow, it never made it to my son's shirt.

 
I cut the Superman sticker in half to form a puzzle of sorts. I inserted the two halves in his shoes...and found my sanity again.
 
 
My son saw his new shoes and said, "This is AWESOME! Can you do it to all my shoes???"


Check out my new tab on my blog...Make Me. It shows a picture and a link to tons of my tutorials. Pin your heart out.

1 comment:

  1. Looking gorgeous! This is a perfect look for work. I like the combination of a ruffle blouse with white jeans. Thanks and keep sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...