Saturday, March 9, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Scratch Off Ticket Free Printable

I made these fun St. Patrick's Day Scratch Off Tickets (free printable) for my little one's. Every year, a little leprechaun named McMischief, comes to visit our house the week before St. Patrick's Day. McMischief usually leaves a trail of gold coins to something fun each morning. One morning it might be a box of Lucky Charms cereal, another day green milk, and usually some sort of St. Patrick's Day surprise.

 

This year I thought it would be fun to leave scratch off tickets from the mysterious and elusive Leprechaun named McMischief. They say...Are you feeling lucky? Scratch off three clovers in a row to win!

To download this free St. Patrick's Day printable from docstoc.com visit the link here. You will have to create a user name and password to download the many free printables I have shared. Please let me know if you have any problems!



St. Patrick's Day Scratch Off -
 
Supplies:
Free printable 
Clear Masking Tape
Acrylic Paint
Dishwashing soap
Paint Brush
 
Directions:
 
1. Print out the Scratch Off Cards. There are three to a page. 2 are winners and one is not. Cover the shamrocks with a piece of clear masking tape.
 


 
2. Mix up any color of acrylic paint with a drop of dishwashing soap.
 
 
3. Paint over the masking tape area to cover the scratch off. It is a little (or very)  bubbly at first as shown below. No worries. By the second coat, it covers it perfectly. ( I used almost paint only as the second coat. Look at the last picture)

 
4. Cut apart your St. Patrick's Day tickets and get to scratching! So Fun!
 
 
You can also get this free printabe I made last year here.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...