Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Egg Popsicles

I came up with this idea for Easter egg popsicles last year, and my boys loved it. However, I took pictures and then never posted it in time for Easter. I just tucked it away and saved it for this year. My son looks so much younger to me. He saw the picture a minute ago and denied it was him. Ha. He said, "I don't suck on pacifiers." I had to explain to him it was a popsicle and then he suddenly remembered and wanted to make them again. Ok, now on to the easy instructions to make these easy easter egg popsicles.

 
Supplies:
 
Plastic Easter eggs
Popsicle sticks
Egg Carton
Applesauce
Push pin
Skewer

 
Directions:
1. Start by pushing a hole in the bottom of the egg base. I used a skewer next to wiggle the hole big enough for the popsicle stick.

 
2. After I enlarged the whole, I inserted the popsicle stick through the opening..

 
3. I generously filled the top of the egg with applesauce inside an egg carton.
 
4. Top with base as shown.

 
5. Set egg carton in freezer to set Easter egg popsicles.

 
6. Enjoy!

 
These popsicles are so fast and easy to make. My boys both loved them. And on top of that, they are so inexpensive. They would be a great addition to an Easter party or event.
 
Also check out these fun Easter projects we did last year.
 
 
My Easter's Basket's Full Game (click here)
 
 
Guess Me Game (click here)
 
 
Easter Bunny Cupcakes (click here)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...