Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mother's Day Personalized Tea Bags

We had a great weekend away. We went to some Texas Country concerts in Stephenville, Texas. The concert series starts on a Tuesday and lasts through Sunday. Six days of amazing artists. My husband and I only went for three days, but it was a perfect mini vacation. It is at a camping location called Melody Mountain Ranch. There are millions of people, campers, food vendors, and a stage of great artists. Definitely our cup of tea!
 
Now that I am back home, it is really sinking in that Mother's Day is just two weeks away. Unbelievable! I have yet to come up with any unique ideas for my own mom. However, I made this personalized tea bag set for a dear friend of mine. I think it would make a perfect Mother's Day gift. It is also a very easy project for little ones to help with. Did I mention it only costs as much as a box of tea??!?

 
I bought this cute ceramic dish at Say Your Piece.
 
Supplies:
 
Tea Bags
Computer/Printer
Scissors
Glue
 
Directions:
 
1. Print small photos to affix to the tea bags.
 
2. Carefully cut open the individual tea packets.
 
3. Cut out your photos and glue them to the small tag at the top of tea bag string.
 
4. Tape the tea package with one piece of tape in the bag to somewhat seal it back together. 
 

 
5. Wrap them up and give them to your MOM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...