Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nurses Week or Teacher Appreciation Gift

This week is not only Teacher Appreciation Week...it is also Nurses Appreciation week. This gift, with a little modification, would work for either. For a teacher...You could easily put your a life saver! This simple DIY project is so fast to make. The vintage look really appeals to me, so I found an antique looking nurse graphic for these jars.
 
 
I filled the jars with a brightly colored loofah and some homemade goat milk soap. Tied with a little rafia and a sweet tag, the present was complete. The gift itself is so simple...but I think it is all about the presentation!  And besides, who doesn't love to be appreciated.
 

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...