Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby Shower DIY Bow Station

I just realized I never posted any pictures from the amazing baby showers thrown by some great friends and family. One of my favorite things was this bow station. Basically, my guests all designed and created my little one bows from newborn to 1 year old. Baby A has already worn so many of them, and they are just absolutely precious!

The bow station was made from a picture frame with strings stretched across. Then different pieces of elastic lace and bands were pre-cut with tags per size. There are cheat sheets all over the internet for the band length. The elastic bands, flowers, and bows were clipped with mini paper clips to the strings on the picture frame.


Look at all these adorable selections for guests to choose from.


Each guest at the baby shower designed and created a headband or bow for the baby on the way. The hostesses had precut little pieces of felt to hot glue the flowers to the bands. (The felt backed the flowers. Layered it would be...flower, lace, felt circle).


Each guest tagged their creation with the size (ex. 3-6 months) and their name so I would know who created it.




And look at these cute decorations!!


And sweet cake with It's a Girl!


Here was the perfect brunch.


I was so excited to craft at my own baby shower. Here is how big baby A is already.



12 weeks old this week! I return to work on Monday. :(

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your explanation on how to set up and make the headbands. Planning a shower for a coworker and love this idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...