Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Homemade Lavendar Sugar Scrub

Yes. Still waiting on our house to be done. Still waiting on a place to live and my craft room! In the meantime, I went over to my "cousins" house to create some homemade lavender sugar scrub. She has become a Pinterest addict and I love that about her. This was literally the easiest and fastest gift I have ever made. I was going to say it was dummy proof...but I accidently forgot to add lavender to one batch, and had to go back and mix it in, because we were chatting.  Oops!
 

 
Supplies:
 
Sugar
Olive oil
Essential oil (Lavender)
Containers
Tags
Ribbon
 
Directions:
 
1. Mix 2 cups sugar with 1 cup of olive oil. (Basically 2:1 ratio of sugar to oil)
 
 
2. Add in 5-7 drops of essential oil. (I used lavender). Pour into containers (small mason jars).
 
3. Seriously that is it! You are done!
 


 
It took us minutes to make the scrub, and then a lot longer to create fun tags. We printed off some Christmas carols and attached them to the tags. These sugar scrubs cost less then $2 a container including all of the supplies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...