Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Snack Spicy Pretzels

It's officially Game Day! My husband is pumped. I wish I could get more into football, but I would be lying. I have two little boys that will play sports soon enough, and I am sure that will change my sports knowledge and interest. I can't wait. We go to a huge house party each year to watch the big game. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 75-100 people there. They set up a big contests for betting and winning prizes. This year I decided to get out easy, and make a snack for the party. These are great spicy pretzels minus the oven step...added plus. (Many recipes call for the oven.)



Ingredients:
Pretzels (bag of mini)
1 package Ranch style dressing mix (dry)
1 tsp Cayenne pepper
1 tsp Lemon pepper
1 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
3/4 cup Vegetable or Canola oil

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients, except the pretzels in a small bowl.


2. Place pretzels in LARGE (jumbo) bag.
3. Pour in mixture from bowl. Shake well. Marinate 2 hours-several days turning bag often to evenly coat.


4. Enjoy your spicy treat!



1 comment:

  1. Oh YUM!! These look absolutely delicious! The ranch seasoning packet has my mouth watering! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...