Monday, April 30, 2012

Stock the Bar Party Invitation

My husband's cousin is getting married in June and we are flying to Mexico for a destination wedding. That is us...and about 30 other people! I can't wait. In the meantime, we are working on planning a Stock the Bar Shower for Matt and a Lingerie Shower for Sara. We decided to do something a little unusual, and have them the same night at our house. I hope to have a dinner on the lawn with twinkly lights adorning the trees. It might be more realistic if I had Martha Stewart's house and financial backing. I designed these simple and classic stock the bar invites for the event.


Ok Sara...you are cheating if you see the invites on my blog before one arrives at your door. (smile)
Luckily, I had a stash of beer bottle caps at my house. I know, I save the most random things. I had them planned for another project, but then this wonderful opportunity arose.

What describes a stock the bar party better then the word BOOZE. It worked perfectly to use two beer bottle caps for the O's. Leave it to my husband, to have some "crafting doubt." He was wondering how I was going to be able to pull off attaching the caps firmly. It was easier then I thought. I used the raised double sided sticky foam and stacked it four layers high. The caps stuck on well without a hitch.


Stay tuned for the lingerie shower invite to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...