Friday, May 2, 2014

Chocolate Bunny Milk

Well, this is a little late for Easter...but so was I.  I bought this to try on Easter morning and in all the excitement I forgot!! We were having too much fun egg hunting, basket hunting, and spending time with family most of all. Well, maybe you can just pin or remember this for next year.
 
 
I bought some chocolate bunnies for 99 cents at the dollar store. I made sure they did not have any obvious cracks in them. A week after Easter we finally tried them out. I used a sharp pairing knife to make a small hole in the top of each bunny. Turning the knife in a circular motion, I carved out a small hole big enough for a straw. I used a small funnel to pour in the milk and we were ready to go!

 
Both of my boys loved it. This might have to be a new Easter tradition for us. At the cost of $1 per child I think I can afford to keep it up! I hope you had a great Easter!!
 

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...