I know you may be thinking I am crazy to be up so early cooking a casserole on a work morning. I promise I am not a complete overachiever. My three year old is. He woke me up at 5 am and unfortunately would not go back to sleep. He has been an early riser and has disliked sleeping since the day he was born. Lucky me!
2-3 cups chopped/cubed ham
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup chopped red or green peppers
1/2 cup chopped onions
3 hamburger buns (may sub bread)
2 cups shredded cheese
Seasoning ( I used Emeril's)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare casserole in 13x9 inch glass dish.
2. Cut up 3 hamburger buns in small cubes and layer in glass dish.
3. Layer cubed ham on top of hamburger buns.
4. Mix eggs, milk, peppers, onions, and seasoning in small bowl. Pour over buns and ham.
5. Top the entire casserole with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 F for approximately 45 minutes.
Parties I linked to: Click here