Friday, October 28, 2011

DIY Googly Eye Monster Halloween Books

My sweet friend gave my boys little monster pop-up books for Halloween. They were $1 books. I am sure she picked them up at the Dollar Store or in Target's $1 amazing section. Either way, we transformed them into awesome googly eye books this morning. If you have been following my blog for a while...this is nothing new. See the Googly Eye Post here on how to make these easy books.


We added googly eyes of all sizes. My son's favorite part is shaking the silly eyes while we read the books.


On a Haunted Halloween note, look at this amazing and intricate spider web we discovered this morning right after the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...