Sunday, May 27, 2012

Patriotic Party Ideas and Crafts

Do you need some last minute Memorial Day games or food ideas? Here are some from my past posts and a couple of new ideas. These are one of my favorites...Patriotic Jello Snacks. Just click on the links for the original post and instructions on how to make each of these patriotic treasures.


Patriotic Fruit Kabobs 


These are the fruit kabobs I made this year. I found these precious red, white, and blue marshmallows at Walmart.






Let little ones enjoy lighting up the sky for Memorial Day with this fun sparkler alternative. My sons are too young to safely use sparklers so I created these little star sticks (I can't call them wands because they are boys). I bought 8 glow in the dark sticks for $1 and added holographic stars on top. Simple and fast...just the way I like doing crafts!









Pinned Image





Use a frisbee as a plate holder...and then let the kids play with them when the meal is done.


 I bought these patriotic flip flops on sale last year for 50 cents each. A bucket full would serve as perfect gifts for your guests.


I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...