Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Apple Pie in a Glass

This sweet apple pie treat is not for the faint at heart. It has a nice blend of flavors that replicate grandma's homeade apple pie....but it is just a bit sweeter. I like that it is an easy way to whip up a quick refreshing milk shake for dessert or a hot summer afternoon.


Apple Pie in a Glass

1/2 cup milk
1 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup apple pie filling
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon



Mix the above ingredients in a blender. Pour into your glass. Enjoy!
(You could easily add liquor to this sweet treat for an adult only version.)

Parties I linked to:

NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...