Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day Printable

We finally got around to our Father's Day gift/card today...almost too late. I had my oldest son answer some questions about his dad. I thought it would be a fun tradition to start. The answers can be quite interesting. I love that he said I love to call my dad...Stinking Old Dad. Ha! Ha! He really does call him that though. The question is...would we remember that 5, 10, or 20 years from now? Well, we will now. This is my son's All About My Dad...



The printable is available here. This is a great idea for a last minute gift addition or even if you forgot to pick up a Father's Day Card to go with your gift. I know my husband's heart will melt over these simple child like responses about him. I am pretty convinced his favorite food is not fish and he does not even drink Coke. Lol! It is interesting to see how our children see us through their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...