Friday, June 1, 2012

Cheater Chicken Parmigiana

I don't know if you all know what a "cheater" recipe is...but to me it is a fast short-cut to fix what should be a fancy and more time consuming meal. One of my go to "cheater" recipes is Chicken Parmigiana. The best part is my WHOLE family eats it. If you have little kids, you know this can often be a tough challenge. All kids are definitely born with unique and special taste buds...or a lot of attitude about trying new foods. Ha! Oh, and I forgot to mention this is inexpensive to make too.

Ingredients:

Spaghetti noodles
Spaghetti sauce
Chicken breast patties (see pic below)
Cheese


Directions:

1. Pre-heat oven and hen cook chicken breast patties according to the directions on the box.

2. Cook your spaghetti according to package instructions.

3. Warm up spaghetti sauce in a small saucepan.

4. Dish spaghetti with sauce on plate. Top with chicken pattie and more sauce. Top with cheese which will melt quickly. (My preference is mozzarella, but I only had a mixed bag of cheese on hand this time)

5. Cross your fingers and hope your entire family enjoys it!


Tonight my husband, and our two boys, went to pick a bunch of peaches from a friend's peach tree that had too many. They are on vacation and the peaches would have gone to waste. We now have soooo many peaches. Our kids thought we went on a special field trip, and it made their night. For me, it is the simple things in life, like peach juice dripping down my children's faces as they devour a fresh peach straight off the tree that makes my day. I can't wait to try a new recipe out, so stay tuned.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a good opinion, post is nice, that why i have read it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, You have done an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel strongly about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great info. Thank you for sharing this fascinating information together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very interesting, I love how you express yourself in form of writing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...