Monday, December 17, 2012

My Favorite Christmas Projects from Last Year

I had the best day today with some of my girlfriends. We went to see a burlesque version of the nutcracker in Addison, Texas. I know you might think of burlesque, and think Vegas style risque burlesque, but this was just cute little dancers in fish net stockings and mini shorts and tops. It was almost like a funny episode of Saturday Night Live. I laughed, and laughed...and laughed. It was hysterical. I would highly reccomend it to anyone. Check out the website here.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hand Embroidered Christmas Cards

Here are a few pictures from the cast and crew of the nutcracker.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...