Monday, February 28, 2011

101 Dalmatians and Treats

 Now what to do with all of those leftover fireman party treats....


Dalmatian Spots (aka: Raisinets)

 I sent the dalmatian spots to my son's preschool with the books 101 Dalmatians and Firehouse Sal. I also sent our leftover fireman napkins.


I figured they might enjoy fitting in an extra story while munching on some treats to go with it. For those of you that may not know, dalmatians are born with a plain white coat. Their spots usually appear about a week after birth. Oh, the wonderful things you learn from the Disney animation 101 Dalmatians! (I really did not know about the spots before that movie. Lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...