Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine for a Pop-POP-Popular Teacher

Day #2...Still snowed in! We worked on some valentine gifts for my son's preschool teachers. I had some cute popcorn containers leftover from a birthday party. You can find them at most party stores. We printed out our little saying...

Happy Valentine's Day
to a Pop-POP-Popular Teacher!

We backed it on red cardstock and attached it to the popcorn container. Next, we filled it with some red tissue paper and then placed a bag of microwave popcorn inside. This Valentine idea could also be for a "Popular" Grandma, Grandpa, etc.


We are actually going to be ready for Valentine's Day ahead of schedule this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...