Friday, February 25, 2011

Fireman Party Table Back Drop and Cupcake Stand

I love jazzing up a party table for effect. The bigger and bolder the better! I took a piece of plywood 4x4 and wrapped it in brick paper. (This can often be found at a teaching supply store) Next I painted a board black and screwed it into the backdrop. Another small scrap board painted black served as my sign on top (Fire Chief Cade). A few nails, jackets, and helmets later...


I used the rest of the brick paper to wrap three different sizes of boxes to create a cupcake stand and centerpiece. A toy firetruck added some extra attention with a fireman climbing to the top of the cupcake stand. I am surprised one of the kids did not pull it off in the middle of the party to play with!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...