Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fireman Party Chocolate Helmets

I just couldn't stop on the fireman treats. I found some precious fireman helmet candy molds on eBay. I bought some red chocolate from Michael's and some lollipop sticks.

My candy molds were not designed to make suckers but they worked just fine. I melted the chocolate into the helmets and let them partially set. Then I carefully put in the lollipop sticks.

I used an old piece of Styrofoam and painted it. Next I adorned some tissue paper and some yellow strips of paper for effect and....


My husband said this was one of his favorite things and go figure...it was the easiest. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...