Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All it took was a snowy day in Texas...

My husband, two boys and I are snowed in for the day. This is quite the unusual situation for Texas in February. Normally, this would not make headlines, but this is Super Bowl week. My theory is we are just trying to make the football players feel more at home. I decided since both of my boys are actually napping at the same time (a small miracle)...I would finally start my own blog. I love crafting, activities with my kids, baking, and experimenting. One of my favorite things to do is surf the web for ideas so I am going to finally return the favor of all those other crafters and share some of mine. My ideas and crafts are not usually very complex because between being a wife, mom, and nurse my time is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...