Sunday, July 17, 2011

Free Books for Children

I believe books are essential for learning and life. My children and I read every single day and my boys love the magic of books I just learned about the most amazing new website from my mom. It is http://www.wegivebooks.org/. You can read free children's books online. The best part is they donate a book to a child for every online book you read. You even get to select the reading literacy group you would like to support. Did I mention it is free!!! No strings attached. Here are some books that are currently available.

Spot Loves His MommyNobunny's PerfectLadybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy

Many Marvelous Monsters Max's ABCDon't Worry Bear

The following is an excerpt from their website.
We Give Books is a new digital initiative that enables anyone with access to the Internet to put books in the hands of children who don't have them by simply reading online. We Give Books combines the joy of reading with the power of helping others, providing a platform for caregivers and educators to inspire children to become lifelong readers and lifelong givers.


What are you waiting for? Go now and check them out at http://wegivebooks.org and help support reading literacy by donating a free book for every book you read. It is a win-win situation.

Tips and Tricks:
  • To see the book full screen click the small button with four arrows on it
  • Use ESC button to exit book
  • You must click the Donate Book button each time you complete a book (takes one second)
  • Book titles change on a regular basis and can be seasonal
  • There is currently no limit on the number of books they will donate

1 comment:

  1. No way! Thanks for sharing this and linking up with us to share it with our readers. Can't wait to go and try it out with my two kids :)
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/JandMsEyeCandy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...