Saturday, July 16, 2011

Guest Blogger at Someday Crafts

It is official. I have my first spot as a guest blogger and it is at my favorite blog. What perfect harmony! You can visit me today at Someday Crafts. Michelle is out on maternity leave which gives me an amazing opportunity to share one of my newest creations. Thanks so much Michelle!

 Are you ready for some Flipping Flopping Fun? Come learn how to make these simple summer flip flops that leave imprints in the sand. They are a definite must have for some summer beach fun! Kids of all ages can help make and enjoy their silly footprints in the sand.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this and for guest posting your great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...