Thursday, November 24, 2011

Last Minute Ranch Potatoes

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that celebrate this wonderful holiday! Here is a quick last minute recipe for delicious potatoes. It is almost like a baked potato salad. My best friend Sara brought this to our early Thanksgiving last weekend and it is scrumptious. I made it last minute this morning to bring to our family Thanksgiving.


Ingredients:

Red or small gold potatoes
Ranch dressing
Green onions chopped
Bacon bits
Cheese

Directions:

1. Chop potatoes and boil until able to prick easily with fork.

2. Remove potatoes from heat and drain.

3. Combine with ranch dressing, cheese, and chopped green onions.

4. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...