Sunday, November 13, 2011

Replace Disney DVD's for...Almost Free

I stumbled upon this on pinterest from from Gourmified tonight. I was astonished to find out that Disney has a Disc Replacement ProgramIf you accidentally damage or break one of your DVD or Blu-ray discs, you can get a replacement for a nominal charge of $6.95 for per DVD and $8.95 for per Blu-ray disc. Considering most Disney movies are much more expensive then that, this is a find! Thank you Disney for great customer service. We are just getting into Disney movies at our house, and I already appreciate this little money saving deal. I hope this helps some of you too!

Thank You

2 comments:

  1. goo to know
    TFS
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back from now on. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice Day! G1 driving lessons in Toronto

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...